Monday, April 7, 2008

New Plug













Greetings from the Cape Fear Coast

After a missed shot yesterday it looks like the next day will be Wednesday. The water temps coming up (63 reported Sunday) and Bluefish are here. I can't wait to throw this creation in a school of Blues or Bonito. It dives to about six feet and has a slow wobble. We'll have to see how it tracks on the troll. It may be strickly a casting plug. I stop at a creek on Masonboro Sound and tested it today and spotted a lot of one inch bait cruising the creek when I saw a huge tail and swirl. Although I did not get a good look at the fish if it was a mullet it was a four to five pounder. I'll say it was ol' Red and we'll all feel better.

Rip'em up and let some go,
Capt Danny Wrenn
96 Charter Company
Wilmington, N.C.
910.619.2224

No comments: